Pretty Paper Studio: Bingo Recipe Challenge

Hello!
You still have time to join the challenge at the PPS blog this month!
It's all about BINGO, easy and fun!

For my first project, I created a scrapbook layout and I chose the pattern you see in the image above.

Here is my no-patterned paper scrapbook layout!

I have a step-by-step tutorial you can follow to re-create something like this too!
Check it out on the Pretty Paper Studio blog to see the complete list of products I used and the challenge mechanics too as well.

I also used the BINGO Recipe challenge to decorate my planner spreads for this month. 


I used the lowest line on the card for the ingredients in my planner spreads.

PINK | SCALLOP | PUNCHES | DOILY | TEAL

~ PINK and TEAL ~
Lots of pinks and teals in the Be Happy Ephemera pack, Be Happy Stickers, Be Happy and Good Vibes washi tape sets all by Prima Marketing Inc.


~ DOILY, SCALLOP and PUNCHES ~
I slightly colored several doilies with pink and gray watercolors
I used my Martha Stewart butterfly and generic hole punches to create the confetti-like circles and butterflies in my monthly spread.


 Then for the scallop, I adhered the gold washi tape to a piece of plain paper and used my 1-inch puncher. Instant scallop border!


Love how the whole month looked in my planner! SO pretty, if I may say so.


You still have a day to join the challenge this month.
Check out on the Pretty Paper Studio blog how to enter.

Supplies used available in the PPS store.

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,


Comments

Popular Posts