Clique Kits: World Card Making Day

Hello, everyone!!! 
Sorry for I am just posting my cards for the challenges I hosted for World Card Making Day last October 7 in The Clique Facebook Group! Eeeks! :D

I used my October "Girl Tribe" kit for boths cards. I just love the vibrant, bold and fun colors in the Glitter Girl collection by Shimelle and I thought it's perfect for the Happy Birthday cards I wanted to make. 

The first card is for the challenge, USE A CUT FILE.  I used one of the exclusive cut files from January 2017 and placed them over the colorful strips of papers. 


The second card is for my RECIPE CHALLENGE.

All you have to do is choose AT LEAST 3 ITEMS in the list:
1. Ribbon or bow
2. Fussy Cut
3. Shape: heart and/or star
4. Glitter
5. Sticker/s
6. Flower/s
7. Button/s
8. Washi tape
9. Stripes
10. Die Cuts

You may include as many as you like as long as it's a minimum of the 3 items in the list like I did with my card. I chose Fussy cut, Shape: Heart and Star, Glitter, Stickers, Flowers, and Die Cuts.



If you want to join in the fun and play along, just find us on Facebook (The Clique). You don't have to be a subscriber or use a CK kit to be eligible to play and win! You have until the 28th to create and enter your cards into the challenges. Winners will be chosen on the 29th.

Hope to see you all there!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts