Clique Kits: "Rhapsody" Traveler's Notebook Spreads

Hello, loves!
How's January 2018 doing for you so far? I hope well! Well, it has been a meh/blah first week of the year for me since I'm battling an on and off nasty migraine and a cold for a week now. And I've been disinfecting our house especially our room so the little kiddo and the hubby won't catch this virus. I truly hope so! It's hard for adults how much more to children??

Anyways, I have a couple of projects for Clique Kits that I haven't posted yet. Way to start the year! Ha! We'll remedy that next time haha!






Both used the January Main and Traveler's Notebook kits!























I already posted these on the CK blog which you can find here and here.
Don't forget to use my code DONNA10 to get a 10% off your total purchase in the CK store!

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts